Monday, February 1, 2010

The Immortals

I personally really enjoyed this short story. Which is funny because I wasn't even the least bit interested in reading it. I like how the author spoke to the reader, as if he knew you personally. I wanted to continue reading more from this author after the story ended and probably will.
Before reading this story I always wished I could live forever. But after reading this I find myself pondering whether or not it would be as wonderful as it sounds. The way the author described the character just makes you wish you could do something for him, and just take him out of his misery. It was a really griping story and grabbed my attention from the beginning.
I'm curious to know what happened with the character. His name, if he ever finds out where he came from, and if he ever finally dies??

No comments:

Post a Comment